This Online Pharmacy www.bigmountaindrugs.com has the BEST prices and using their website is very easy to place an order online.They also have the ability to order by telephone (their customer service staff is VERY courteous and most helpful).

I receive my prescriptions very quickly, depending on where the order is being shipped from.

With today's economy, I am saving hundreds of dollars with Big Mountain Drugs. Quality, superb customer service and peace of mind will have me recommending to others any chance I get!

I am now researching meds for my mother for more savings.THANK YOU.

Had an Experience with Big Mountain Drugs?

Comments

musicseawater

Nah, sorry.I don't believe a word of this ***!

Only a fool is going to buy medication on the web anyway, so you may get spome of them to think a REAL customer wrote this.

Only I KNOW better!

You're selling sugar pills as real medication as should be taken out and flogged!:grin :eek

nikalseyn

This is a self-effacing bit of nonsense claiming to be a real review. Do NOT believe this one!!!

Gnc - Hair Loss due to Women Biotin Shampoo Gnc "I am writing this regarding my hair loss because of Women Biotin Shampoo available in India. 5-6 months back I went to your store to buy Triple Cod liver oil where..." Read more Mylan Lidocaine Patch Review Mylan "These are the worst excuse for a pain patch that I have ever had to use! Pure greed when into the low quality and utter uselessness of this medical product..." Read more Rite Aid Pharmacist Review from New Jersey, United States Rite Aid "Last Monday I had nine teeth pulled and my upper jaw and was given a prescription for 20 Vicidon. The pharmacist would not fill it because she said it had..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more Keystone Rv - Very Disappointed - Won't buy another! Keystone Rv "Keystone builds a very nice looking product. Unfortunately they source poor quality accessories and then don't stand behind them. In addition, the build quality is on the surface only. one..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more