I ordered asthma drugs for my daughter, and she was not home when the drugs arrived.She went to the post office to get the package a few days later and the package already been sent back.

They would not accept a credit card, so I foolishly used my debit card. Mountain Drugs just kept stalling me after the drugs were sent back, and said it would be redelivered but could take months. It has been over a year and I have not received the drugs. Mountain Drugs will not give me a refund and told me to take it up with my bank.

My bank has a 60 day cutoff for debit card disputes.

I am out of hundreds of dollars with no recourse.They should put this warning in big bold letters on their site that "you will will never receive your drugs or money back it post office sends them back".

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $250. drugs is overall dissatisfied with Big Mountain Drugs. The most disappointing about big mountain drugs shipping service at Big Mountain Drugs was lost my money Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

This person also mentioned the following company Northwestpharmacy that you may also consider. Also, you can continue reading comments about Big Mountain Drugs.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Big Mountain Drugs to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Big Mountain Drugs?

Comments