2.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Ordered a medicine on Oct.8, 2015.

Said I would get it in 2-3 weeks. Guess what, today is the 3rd week and no medicine. I am through with Big Mountain! Wish I had known this company gets its medicine in India, Taiwan, and China.

They didn't have any trouble taking my money in a twinkle of an eye. Folks, a word to the wise. Stay away from this company! They have no way to track a shipment or to know if it was really sent.

I think they are just go be tweens for the factory and customers.Worst of all, I think it is operated by people other than Canadians who don't know what they are doing.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of celebrex from Big Mountain Drugs. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $48 and wants Big Mountain Drugs to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was i did not like. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Northwestpharmacy. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Big Mountain Drugs for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Big Mountain Drugs?

Comments